Bedaga Mattress Review
Overall Score 9.6
The Bedaga mattress had us at hello. This is a well designed mattress that uses quality materials. This mattress is both comfortable and supportive, one of the best out there. Then the designers went to work and created a sexy, “you have to style me” cover that makes you want to have this mattress in your bedroom. Their partnership with Parachute Home hits that point home. The beautiful bedding, blankets and accessories match & enhance the superior design of the Bedaga mattress. With the beautiful designer look, it would be easy to forget it uses the latest nano-coils technology combined with graphite latex and gel memory foam to create a comfortable sleep surface. This is a mattress that works seriously to provide a great sleep surface for all types of sleepers, side, back or stomach. The materials work together and you get the plush top feel with a supportive base – it’s a good feeling to sleep on a Bedaga.
Bedaga uses a graphite infused talalay latex foam to keep the mattress cool, cooler than the competition. The graphite talalay latex creates a luxury plush feel with excellent durability. The graphite wicks moisture away from the body and absorbs heat for a cooler sleep.
The cover conforms to your body, allowing the perfect amount of give. It has a soy-based upholstery-grade foam to deliver support to the plush feel. The quilting makes swirled snowflakes that feel like pillowy clouds. You float on the cover. The sides are made from an attractive light gray upholstery fabric with the top and bottom of the mattress having black taped edges for a stylish look. You can tell a professional design effort is behind the look of the mattress, it looks high end. With a height of 12 inches, the profile is striking, especially on a platform bed frame.
Bedaga is one of the first mattresses to use nanocoils as one of the comfort layers. Nanocoils are super-conforming, but also maintain a level of support. This layer adds a nice touch to the mattress by adding a spring to the latex bounce. Bedaga has made sure to include the best, most innovative materials and still keeps the price attractive.
WHAT TO KNOW
- The Bedaga mattress is sourced and 100 % made in the US.
The Bedaga mattress ships free in the continental USA. It arrives to your door via UPS in 3-7 days. The mattress is custom made to order and may take up to 4 days before shipping.
- Bedaga is s a medium firm mattress with a little plush on top, a 6 on a 10 point scale, with 10 the firmest. It has a height of 12”.
- You can sleep on a Bedaga
mattress in your home for up to 100 nights and, if you’re still not completely satisfied they will refund 100% of the purchase price.
- The mattress comes with a 10 year warranty.
Read the Review on Parachute Home's percale sheets here
THE FEEL + UNDER THE COVER
The Bedaga has a soft and firm feel to it, the best of both worlds. The 1.5 inches of graphite infused talalay latex combined with the foam quilted cover provides a plush feel at the top. The 3 inches of nanocoils and 1 inch of gel memory foam layers provide good responsive support. Good for all types of sleepers, this mattress gives enough so you won’t get sore shoulders while it supports your back. It has responsive, conforming and pressure-relieving tendencies that combine and work together.
Bedaga has a three layer design along with a plush foam quilted cover. The top is the graphite talalay latex foam which is plush and bouncy. Working with the underlining nanocoil layer, this layer adds body conforming spring to the mattress, just a little push back that is influenced by the gel memory foam layer underneath. The mattress is good at reducing pressure points. The nanocoils add a touch of motion transfer so you will slightly feel a partner’s movements. But having the nanocoils provide great edge support to the mattress as well as air flow to keep the mattress cool. As the motion transfer is slight, this is a good trade-off.
The bottom layer is a 7” high density firm support base.
- The Bedaga mattress uses graphite talalay latex to keep the mattress cool
- The second layer uses nano coils that conform to your body for a supportive feel
- Bedaga has a distinctive high end designer look that is functional in providing a plush feel and durability. The nano coils also provide edge support to the mattress.
- The third layer of the mattress is a gel infused memory foam that provides the pressure relief adds a touch of hug to the overall fell of the mattress..
- The Bedaga mattress provides a premium luxury quality mattress at a very competitive price. Use promo code SLEEPBEDAGA at check-out to save $100.
Who Should buy a Bedaga Mattress?
- People who want a luxury mattress at a value price with an in home trial with a 100% refund if unsatisfied.
- People who want edge support from a latex and memory foam mattress
- People who like a springy feel but want the benefits of latex and memory foam mattress.
- People who like a pillow top feel but also want a medium firm support.
NIGHT CAP ── Final thoughts
─ Bedaga mattress is a hybrid mattress with graphite talalay latex, nanocoils and gel memory foam. It uses the best innovative materials for a cool, comfortable and supportive sleep surface. It is a well designed hybrid that is an affordable luxury and a must have purchase for great sleep. This is a mattress that works well to provide a great sleep surface for all types of sleepers.