NordicTrack Commercial 2950 Treadmill Review with 22" Display
Overall Score 9.8
This is a winner – the very durable 2017 Nordictrack Commercial 2950 comes with the new iFit Coach Plus so you get access to coach led live training sessions. Even more important is the new awesome 22” HD touch-screen No more treks to the gym, you will have the best classes that integrate automatically to your treadmill so you don’t have to manually adjust the incline or speed as it matches the terrain you visually experience on your 22 inch touch-screen.
You have 24/7 access to on-demand classes so you can work-out or train on your schedule. Having the Commercial 2950 in your home will support you achieve fitness goals, plus professional trainers will be with you every step the way to assist.
A more immersive training session
22” Smart HD touchscreen • 15% Incline • Durable • iFit Coach Plus
The iFit Coach Plus takes you to beautiful destinations on the 22” Smart HD touchscreen as a trainer guides you through cross-training LiveCast™ classes or coach led video workouts.
You can track your progress and stats on the dashboard on the phone desktop or on-screen.
With the -3% decline and the 15% incline you can burn more calories in the same time. It changes up your work-out and makes it more challenging.
The 4.25 hp motor keeps you moving every day even for over an hour so you get in those long runs. This machine is solidly built and is quiet when in operation.
The ability to fold-up and move is very smooth and easy to do. A quick tap with your foot and the deck quietly lowers itself into place.
WHAT TO KNOW
You get a free iFit Vue wearable to track your sleep, steps, calories and more.
With Runner’s Flex you can switch a suspension from a cushioning feel or a more road like feel for what is best for your comfort.
You can walk, jog, and run with speeds up to 12 mph with a decline/incline range of -3% to 15%
You can check your heart rate using the built-in EKG grip sensors.
There are three workout fans built in that automatically match your speed and intensity.
The treadmill belt is 22” x 60” long enough for any size stride, plenty of room feel unencumbered while running.
The Commercial 2950 comes with a lifetime frame warranty, 5-year parts & electronics warranty, and a 2-year labor warranty.
The Commercial 2950 has a power-adjustable console height to accommodate shorter runners
GOOD TO KNOW
When the cushion suspension is activated there is up to a 30% improvement in joint protection.
The 2950 Comes with 2 SpeedWeight Adjustable Dumbbells, you get five dumbbells in one, which means you save time and space as you build muscle. Quickly switch and adjust your dumbbells between 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, and 12.5-pound dumbbells as you power through your workout.
NordicTrack provides a 30-day money back guarantee
- The Commercial 2950 has a SpaceSaver® Design so you can fold up the deck and minimize the space the treadmill takes up when not in use
- Choose the training you want with 40 workout apps created by certified professional trainers
- HD Video Workouts from around the world, guided by professional personal trainers
- Daily LiveCast™ Classes offer intense cross-training classes in the comfort of your home
- The support team is available to help with delivery, selection and questions and can schedule delivery and assembly
Who Should buy a Commercial 2950 treadmill?
- People who want a spacious track with adjustable console height
- People who will use their treadmill often, sometimes for a long period.
- People who have multiple users on the machine
- People who can benefit from the incline range
- Commercial 2950 $2,299 Introductory price offer (Regularly $3,999)
- iFit Coach Plus 1 year subscription $39/month billed annually
- Shipping free to door
- Room delivery and Assembly available with additional fees
- Extended warranty available
SO IN THE END ── Final thoughts
Good value for the money.
─ The 2017 NordicTrack Commercial 2950 Treadmill, with a 22 inch HD screen, screams "BUY ME" if you are in the market for a great treadmill. It is durable, hard working and has a roomy 22" x 60" deck. With a range of decline/incline -3% to 15% and speed up to 12 mph, this machine has the power and options to support anyone's fitness goals at a very good price for value offered.
|Motor, Rollers, Belt||9.6|