Winkbeds Mattress Review
Winkbeds Mattresses are produced in the USA, using only American-sourced, eco-friendly materials and CertiPur US Certified foams. With a unique hybrid design, the WinkBeds mattress combines the plush comfort of a foam mattress with the contouring support of an innerspring mattress.
Use code WRAPPED50 to get your $50 savings.
Hybrid design • 15" Profile • White Glove delivery • coolControl™
Winkbeds uses two sets of spring coils for a springy feel and support, very different from an all foam mattress. The Winkbeds hybrid mattress is optimized for pressure relief and designed to support heavier weights. The WinkBeds mattress is comfortable for side-sleepers, back-sleepers, and stomach-sleepers. The Tencel™ top wicks away moisture for a cool sleep. Only eco-friendly foams are used in the Winkbeds mattress. Winkbeds mattresses have a layer just for lumbar support that helps keep your back aligned throughout the night and has a chic, modern look that is stylish and happy.
WHAT TO KNOW
The Winkbeds is delivered by a freight truck to your door for free or you can purchase White Glove delivery service to have it carried to your bedroom, set-up and remove your old mattress.
Winkbeds is a medium firm mattress, a 6.0 on a 10 point scale, with 10 the firmest. It has a solid profile height of 15”.
The Winkbeds Mattress Works on:
- - Box Springs,
- - Adjustable bases (YES! Even with inner-springs)
- - Traditional frames, Platform or floor.
Winkbeds recommends the purchase of a matching foundation. They offer two options on the website, one is a coolControl™ base that heats or cools the mattress individually for each sleeper's side. Or the standard low profile 5 inch foundation, that is made of hardwood slats and steel with a soft cover to match the white border of the Winkbeds mattress.
You have 101 days to decide if you like your mattress, if not the it will be picked up for free during this period. The mattress comes with a 10 year warranty.
The mattress can be also ordered with an optional, coolControl™ base that heats or cools the mattress, or with a standard low profile base.
THE FEEL + UNDER THE COVERS
The Winkbeds mattress cover is made of Tencel™, a fabric softer than silk, cooler than linen and more absorbent than cotton.
The top two designer foam layers of the Winkbeds mattress contour to your body and absorb motion transfer. The gel foam evenly distributes weight and directs heat away from the body.
The third layer is made of micro air-springs that maximize airflow around your body and help evaporate moisture away, just below this layer is a thick cotton layer that reduces stress and tension across the lower back.
Finally, a tempered steel coil base (from recycled steel) provides localized pressure point relief and push-back body support from atop a 2” HD polyfoam support base.
The combination of the Winkbeds mattress layers gives a plush pillow top feel with a spring push back feel. It supports side sleepers with enough give not to make shoulders sore and supports the back. The Winkbeds mattress is comfortable and supportive, much different than all foam mattresses where you get a hug from the mattress. The Winkbeds mattress is different, you feel the push back from the springs but it is a nice feel.
A Final Note ─ from under the covers ─ there is a high density edge that runs the entire mattress perimeter providing superior edge support for sitting on the Winkbeds mattress. A definite step up from most foam mattresses if that is important to you
- Winkbeds has a unique combination of foams on top supported by two sets of springs. It is a hybrid similar to a Beautyrest Black.
- Winkbeds has chosen to provide superior edge support for sitting on the mattress without sagging.
- Winkbeds has a coolControl™ base with a temperature control for both sides that heats or cools either side of the mattress. There is a choice of five settings in either temperature. If you sleep hot and have not found a solution this might be it. It works like the technology that heats car seats. It creates the temperature that works best for you.
- This high quality mattress is not compressed and packed into a box. It is delivered to your door for free by freight truck or you can purchase White Glove delivery with set-up plus an option to take away your old mattress.
Who Should buy a Winkbeds mattress?
- People who want the convenience of ordering a spring mattress online without having to go to a store. You can arrange delivery over the phone and try out the mattress for 101 nights with a no risk trial.
- People who sleep too hot or too cold will enjoy the exclusive Winkbeds coolControl™ experience that cools or heats EITHER SIDE of the mattress.
- People who like the feel of a spring mattress but like a plush feel. The Winkbeds mattress covers this well with the right balance of spring push back and soft top.
- People who want a premium hybrid mattress at a great price.
- Side sleepers will enjoy the plush top relieving should pressure and back sleepers will enjoy the extra layer of lumbar support.
- People that are concerned about sagging edges will like the extra edge support of the Winkbeds.
- Heavier people will enjoy the Winkbeds as its superior materials will provide support comfortably.
|coolControl™ base SIZE||PRICE|
NIGHT CAP ── Final thoughts
─ Winkbeds a hybrid mattress with a 15 inch profile this mattress has options. You can order a matching base, have a custom size made for you, or even step it up and order the coolControl™ system that allows either side of the mattress to be heated or cooled. Additionally you can decide to have your Winkbeds mattress conveniently delivered and installed and your old mattress taken away. WinkBed combines eco friendly materials with CertiPur US Certified foam for a plush comfort feel of a foam mattress, optimized for pressure relief, with the contouring support of an innerspring design. Use code WRAPPED50 to Save $50